- That adults have the capacity to make healthy choices regarding their use of tobacco, alcohol and marijuana.
- In building a positive culture of awareness of our community.
- That substance use and suicide are interwoven and share many of the same root causes.
- That we need to address risk and protective factors through a “whole person” lens and that we must address health disparities in underserved populations.
- That every person has an equal seat at the table, that every voice is powerful, and that every population is essential.
- That we need to address each new project through a social justice framework.
- That we are resilient and connected neighbors who can build meaningful relationships to end problem behaviors in our region.